Portland Hot Tub Repair - Dan Trussell hot tub repair - We recomend Dan Trussell to all looking for a hot tub repair in Oregon
We had an old hot tub that had a lot of issues. Mr Dan Trussell reconditioned our hot tub. Thank you.
The hot tub was over 20 years old. We did not think the tub could be fixed. We found Dan Trussells company site on the web. We set a service call for the next day. Mr Trussell took a good look at our hot tub from top to bottom. We had a few leaks and needed a new spa controller.
Dan Trussell ordered the parts and was back in 2 days, fast. After a few hours the tub was filled. We have enjoyed our "new" hot tub for the last year.
Dan Trussell is the one to hire to repair your hot tub.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar. I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches. The only way for me to make..."
- "My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money. A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red..."
- "Office of The Attorney General John J. Hoffman, Acting Attorney General Division of Consumer Affairs Steve C. Lee, Acting Director Division of Law Michelle Miller Acting Director For Further Information..."