Portland Hot Tub Repair - Dan Trussell hot tub repair - We recomend Dan Trussell to all looking for a hot tub repair in Oregon
We had an old hot tub that had a lot of issues. Mr Dan Trussell reconditioned our hot tub. Thank you.
The hot tub was over 20 years old. We did not think the tub could be fixed. We found Dan Trussells company site on the web. We set a service call for the next day. Mr Trussell took a good look at our hot tub from top to bottom. We had a few leaks and needed a new spa controller.
Dan Trussell ordered the parts and was back in 2 days, fast. After a few hours the tub was filled. We have enjoyed our "new" hot tub for the last year.
Dan Trussell is the one to hire to repair your hot tub.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- " I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with..."
- "Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any..."
- " I bought a case of Dr Pepper. I was putting it in the refrigerator And the first canna took out, started vibrating then exploded in My..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."